rifles parts services nfa/leo gallery
AK-USA only endorses the LEGAL and responsible ownership of ALL firearms. Title I as well as NFA title II. If you wish to possess Title II items (machine guns, suppressors, short barreled rifles, a.o.w.ís etc) you must first check state laws where you reside.

Here is an informative link to state laws: Gun Laws
home | faq | testimonials | contact | links | disclaimer